Tuesday, September 27, 2005

First posting: When I posted this on alt.conspiracy.jfk and alt.assassination.jfk I had already been told of this document by Jim Moore but he had not yet provided me with a copy. I thought I might have found independent confirmation of the document but Dick Russell's source turned out to be a tabloid article by Jim Moore.


McCone-Rowley memo

Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
From: garyn2...@yahoo.com (Gary Buell) Date: 18 Jun 2002 22:26:09 -0700
Local: Tues, Jun 18 2002 10:26 pm
Subject: McCone-Rowley memo

In The Man Who Knew Too Much, p. 675, Dick Russell quotes from a memo from CIA Director McCone to Secret Service Chief Rowley about the possibility of Oswald being a "sleeper agent". Can anyone provide me with a copy of this memo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home